We are looking for people who:
- Are honest, committed and proactive.
- Are interested in the cultural industry in general and in the audiovisual industry in particular.
- With management skills.
- Can contribute to develop our five fields of activity directly or indirectly – we are not looking for salespeople.
- Take charge of everything related to their specific tasks.
- Can spend certain hours per month working for our project development – the time spent is up to you.
According to each profile and level of commitment, different tasks can be available.
- Learning, networking, experience and curricular accreditation.
- Very flexible timetable.
- Internship program agreement signed with the University of Alicante, Rey Juan Carlos University and Carlos III University (Madrid). We are willing to subscribe with other education centers and universities.
- 27 conversaciones con emprendedores españoles (27 talks with entrepreneurial people from Spain) published by Editorial Esic. We are one of the people interviewed.
- Applicants please send CV (Word format) to: email@example.com.
- Marta Martin, production of audiovisuals and shows FP upper grade student.
When I had to choose my practices, I call my attention to perform it in a company 2.0, a very innovative company type that allowed me to realize my practices while working so do not hesitate it and I proposed to my mentor this company. There was no problem. In the company I have performed several tasks such as content distribution, contact with casting directors, attending events, writing post for the corporate blog… My experience has been very satisfactory because I could play several roles within the same practices.
My career is not very long, I have worked as an administrative assistant and I have the degree of makeup technician and characterization as well as of image and sound at Communication High School CEV. I also did a course in fashion design and personal image.